Monday, March 30, 2009

Thing 14: Technorati

So I browsed through Technorati's most popular blogs and I have to say, only one blog that that I read on a daily basis made the cut (yay, locats!). I was, however, excited to see Mythbusters on there (show of awesomeness), but I really hadn't heard of most of the others. I think this is because they are primarily geared towards tech-type people, and I am certainly not one. This doesn't mean I didn't find anything worthwhile; Lifehacker looks extremely useful. There's a lot of great info there, not just on techie stuff but how to buy a mattress, or what to save your money on, etc., and it's compiled in a very user-friendly and easy to deal with manner. Technorati, thank you, for helping me find even more blogs to waste my time (ahem, I mean, read) on.

No comments:

Post a Comment